Tuesday 13 November 2018

Chewy Caramel Chip Cookies

As said in my video the recipe for these gorgeous biscuits is below.

Chewy caramel chip cookies (makes 24) (the biscuits done in the video is half the amount which is why the measurements are different)

Bake time: 10-12 mins
Bake: 175'c, Gas mark 4

  • 200G softened UNSALTED BUTTER 
  • 125G BROWN SUGAR 
  • 150G WHITE  SUGAR 
  • 1 TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT 
  • 2 TABLESPOONS MILK 
  • 1 EGG 
  • 300G PLAIN (ALL-PURPOSE) FLOUR 
  • ¼ TEASPOON BAKING POWDER 
  • ¼ TEASPOON BICARBONATE OF (BAKING) SODA 
  • ¼ TEASPOON TABLE SALT 
  • 150g caramel and butterscotch chips, ratio is up to you!

The method for the recipe is said in the video. You may need to pause it along the way.

As you can see this is my first video, therefore I would really appreciate feedback in the comments box below. i would also love for people to comment recipes they would like to see videos of, which may be useful for you if you do not understand what parted of the method actually means. Just send me the recipe and if I like the sound of it I will happily post it 

Lottie X

Instagram- Eat.Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Announcement!!!

EatTeen has gone onto youtube! the link is below so make sure to subscribe, like and comment on my first post of triple C cookies. Lottie ...